“Rafah Sabbagh is the most comprehensively adroit specialist in body awareness and all you need to know to strengthen your core.” – Barefoot Doctor, author, speaker, musician and Taoist 2001
- put others before you?
- feel riddled with guilt?
- fall short on your relationship standards?
- have a skin condition like acne that won’t go away?
- have control issues or does the perfectionist drive you?
- attach your esteem to your looks, body and/or weight and use it to gain approval?
- fall for partners that are not fully available? or
- find yourself in a relationship or marriage where your needs are not met?
- get triggered left, right and centre?
- always saying yes when you really want to say no?
- lose the plot with your kid’s easily?
- work yourself to the ground and on constant burnout?
- suffer from panic attacks, stagnation and or apathy?
- hold yourself back from opportunities of any kind?
- suffer any form of depression?
- experience conflict with yourself and others?
- drink too much? regularly? do class A drugs? Aand have an addiction which has a hold over you?
- experience fear of revealing your yourself?
- feeling your life is mediocre?
- abandon yourself?
- deny yourself your truth?
Our conditioning, beliefs and adopted and adaptive behaviours can create havoc in our world, deem us powerless and without choice in relationships, in work and all aspect of our lives.
Everyday Alchemist™ – is a Holitisctic approach that looks at emotional, spiritual, physical and mental aspects of the self. A programme that helps you to develop the fundamental values of mind, body and spirit. These areas MUST be nourished in order to thrive, feel liberated and live vibrantly.
- Nutrition of the mind and body,
- Emotional maturity and intelligence/spiritual
- Our genetic and tribal spell
- Physical body
- Environment inner and outer
- Creativity and Joy
- Powerlessness vs Power of choice
Exploring all avenues with the individual, building a steady and friendly relationship I help to identify the specific core issue, clearing the way through life training and giving you tools to lead a core referenced life – where you become your own architect of your life.
You may benefit from this synergistic technology if you want to:
- Release Any of the above
- Let go of emotional pain from past experiences that get stored at subtle levels of the body, which manifest physically or and in your outer reality
- Befriend your inner child and break the tribal/family coding of behaviour and patterns which don’t serve you
- Shift the energy around deeply rooted behaviours, helping you break free of old conditioned patterns and live in the present whole and free
- Nourish and develop specific positive traits to help you with any blocks and pains
- Release any form of co-dependence behaviour
- Experience greater ease and clarity during a transition of any sort
- Develop Love for yourself that is whole, empowered and true
- Experience more vitality and unlock your authenticity
- Draw in the love you long for in your partnerships and relationships
‘She is a technician of people’s lives and has been like an angel in my life. Rafah has helped me see where I have been looping into a pattern of self-sabotage in relating and in my personal care and relationships.’. – Dominic Lorenz, Uk London
For further details on personal sessions, group or retreat work on Every Day Alchemist, Lifescript™ Series contact me
or book here now:
Even though the body appears to be a material object, in reality, it is a field of energy, transformation, and intelligence. When we look beyond the molecules that make up the matter of the body, we see areas of energy.
Ancient Vedic knowledge tells us that this vital energy moves in discretely defined channels, and there exist concentrations of energy in the midline of the body. These centres or “wheels” of energy are called ‘chakras’, and each of these centres identifies a core human need. When a centre is balanced, the energy that flows through that chakra allows needs to be met more effortlessly. If there is a blockage in one area, energy becomes stagnant and intentions are more difficult to actualise, and we also find ourselves in a holding pattern of fear, imbalances, needs not being met and questioning our core self and power.
© Rafah Sabbagh 2017
If you are having any issues with this article in your life, do contact me for a private session or sessions. I offer bespoke courses according to your needs and concerns. I also provide relationship coaching, with or without your partner.
Copyright (c) 2017 by Rafah Sabbagh. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.