Disclaimer and Reading Guidelines
- These readings are for entertainment purposes only. By participating in/reading my tarot service you acknowledge that I am not a lawyer, licensed psychologist, financial advisor, business consultant or health care professional and my services do not replace the care of attorneys, business consultants, financial advisors, psychologists or other healthcare professionals.
- Tarot is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care. However, I cannot guarantee the outcome of tarot efforts and/or recommendations on about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the Tarot & Life Guidance services.
- The querent, that’s you, is responsible for the use of information. The cards reveal and are transcribed in such a way to inform the querent query and question. The cards will not answer any vague or malicious testing out on the querent part. This will be reflected in the reading.
- At no point will a reading be given if the consultant that is Rafah Sabbagh, feels the querent to be under influence of drugs, excess alcohol or any narcotics and has the immediate right to terminate the reading/session.
- Under no circumstances is aggression tolerated and the session will end immediately.
- It is recommended that a clear question is asked so the cards can reveal what it is you need to know. If you are not happy with the outcome or result of the reading you are not in any way subjected to the recommendations. You have the totally free will from the reading.
Tarot & Oracle readings and all services rendered are adopted by you at your own choice and risk. Please consult professionals for all problems related to legal, medical and mental health. None the services rendered are a substitute to self-responsibility and seeking medical help where needed. Must be 18 years old to request a reading.
All consultations and sessions will need to be pre-booked in advance.
For any group and corporate consultations, speaking engagements and retreat programmes -Everyday Alchemist facilitation work please use the Contact on the header for your inquiry.
The Guidance relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the client shares with Rafah (LifeGuide) as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in medicine or law). Rafah agrees not to disclose any information relating to the client without the client’s written consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in Rafah’s possession prior; (b) is generally known to the public or in the client’s industry; (c) is obtained by Rafah from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the client; (d) is independently developed by Rafah without use of or reference to the client’s confidential information; or (e) that Rafah is required by law to disclose.
Rafah makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. In no event will Rafah be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. The Guidance service is meant to help inspire, encourage and motivate the client to make positive changes in their lives. Rafah does this by offering intuitive and soulful advice, information and guidance, coaching which is based exclusively on her experiences only and is offered in good faith. Rafah makes no promises regarding the accuracy, relevance and quality of the information and methods used. Advice, information and guidance provided by Rafah does not constitute legal or professional advice, neither is it intended to be. Any decisions the client makes and the consequences thereof are the client’s own.
Rafah is not a medical or health practitioner. She does not conduct any medical or psychotherapeutic work or diagnoses, rather she offers her clients an intuitive, energetic and spiritual perspective to aid self-healing and personal development.
Upon receiving your email or inquiry I will confirm with date, time and payment details. Once payment has been received you will receive an email confirming your booking.
There specific terms and conditions laid out the time of your booking must be agreed upon prior to payment. These Terms and Conditions are for Email and Recorded Guidance Readings and Face to Face Live.
Copyright (c) 2018 by Rafah Sabbagh. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.